PET POLICIES & INFORMATION
At the Upper Murray Cottages we welcome your well behaved dog to holiday with you in our cottage accommodation.
The studio motels units are not suitable for pets
We trust you and your pet will enjoy your stay with us at the Upper Murray Cottages, and that you understand these rules are for the safety of your pet, the enjoyment of the other guests staying with us and the safety of our local native wildlife. Please mention your pet at the time of booking as we will endeavor to allocate a cottage with a gate on the veranda if possible.
Please be aware that you bring your dogs to The Upper Murray Cottages at your own risk and that we take no responsibility for your pets if they are injured in any way.
A few house rules do apply.
• Please register your pet’s details. –name, breed & colour at reception upon check in.
• Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds at any time.
• Please bring your dog’s bedding and bowls etc
Dogs are not to be left unattended in the cottages at any time.
No dangerous breeds allowed.
• Must be on a chain or leash at all times when outside of the cottages and in the pool areas
• Long haired dogs should reside outside or in the laundry area.
• A cleaning / damages fees will apply if applicable. (Soiling, hair or damage)
• Must not disturb other Guest or Wildlife, please clean up after your dog.
• Maximum of two dogs per cottage.
Robyn & Brian Caldwell Proprietors
Please ring 02 60371226 for any further information regarding bring your dog to stay.
8680 Murray River Road.